|Investment in Sylvania Area
All Membership dues are prorated 1/2 price as of June 1
||Firms with 1 to 4 associates
||Firms with 5 to 9 associates
||Firms with 10 to 24 associates
||Firms with 25 to 49 associates
||Firms with 50 or more associates
||Non-Profit/Retired from Corporate Participation
- The Chamber has nine monthly luncheons a year, September through May. A principal representative or someone designated by the principal representative may attend the luncheon. The Chamber also encourages the member to invite other corporate associates and guests. Networking events are open for all to attend.
- A company can have additional representatives as Chamber members. Additional members are charged a rate of $40 per year.
- The Chamber offers many business benefits for its Chamber members. Many of these benefits are offered not only to the member but to all employees of the corporation. Benefits are listed on the website.
- Dues are collected annually; billing is in November. Dues are pro-rated for those new members joining mid-year.
- Your Chamber membership is an investment in the community and is recognized by the IRS as a tax-deductible business expense.
- Membership in the Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce does not constitute an endorsement on part of the Chamber, of any person, firm or product.
The Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce provides strategic leadership that promotes a dynamic business community.